Our nursery helps build the foundation to an outstanding education. We offer 26 morning and afternoon places to children within our thriving community and City. The nursery is located within the main building and it is situated at the back of the school overlooking the playing fields. We have a passionate and dedicated early years’ team who have a breadth of knowledge, experience and qualifications to maximise each child’s full potential.
We believe every child, family and member of the team matters. We strive to work in partnership to enable everyone to achieve their true potential. We are building a successful learning community that celebrates diversity. We welcome the children into an environment that is, friendly, stimulating, thoughtful, safe and supportive, where they can grow and learn together.
- To provide an environment in which every child will have the opportunity to flourish and achieve.
- To promote positive attitudes which allow children to work, play and co-operate within a group.
- To provide a wide, varied and balanced curriculum giving equal opportunities for all children in all areas of learning.
- To encourage children to become more self-reliant both in activities and in building relationships, in order to function as independent and confident learners.
- To educate children about the importance of leading healthy lifestyles.
- To nurture our youngest children and promote strong foundations in the prime areas of learning.
- To support children to excel in their learning and achievement and make progress from their starting points.
- To recognise the partnership with parents is paramount to ensure the continuing development of the child.
- To provide children with a range of learning experiences as they access all areas of the school.
Mr Eke – EYFS Lead
Miss Hawkins – Nursery Teacher
Mrs Harris – Nursery Teaching Assistant
Our nursery offers full flexibility for parents and children. This means that children can attend part-time or full-time. Part time children can attend morning sessions, afternoon sessions or several full days to match parental work patterns.
Our nursery sessions:
Nursery opens: 8:40am
End of Morning Session: 11:40am
Afternoon Session: 12:10pm
End of Day: 3:10pm
Nursery is only open during school term time
Anna Seward Nursery accepts children under the 15 and 30 hours Government funded scheme. To find out if you are eligible please visit:
Additional sessions can be booked via email@example.com
Morning Session (8.40 am – 11.40 am) – £15
Afternoon Session (12.10 midday – 3.10pm) – £15
Full day inc. lunchtime (8.40am – 3.10pm) – £30